Sunday, October 05, 2008

I love my kids...

More than anything. But what a looonnngggg weekend. I have tomorrow off (from work- the work I get paid for) and while I'm looking forward to it, I'm also wondering why I thought a 4 day weekend combined with a 5 hour road trip would be a good idea- or more like why I thought having Monday off would help me recuperate. Haven't I learned by now that if I want to rest and relax that I should go to work? Whatever. It will be a good day. I haven't seen the weather but I'm hoping to be able to take everyone outside so cabin fever won't get the best of us. Anyway, here are a couple pictures of my sweet, well rested children prior to taking them on a road trip to visit their grandparents. Followed by what happens when they don't sleep in their own beds for 2 nights and when the oldest goes to bed at 9:30 only to wake up before the dawn wanting to play with grandma...

1 comment:

xianfern said...

Hah! Fresh and excited at the beginning, worn and exhausted by the end! Aren't grandparents great!