Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween

In true NH fashion, trick or treating was tonight and depending on which town you live in, it's also tomorrow night and probably one night this weekend. My little miss had a blast with her cousins. Tomorrow night we go with the people on our street. No one but the neighborhood kids go trick or treating on our road because it's dirt and pretty deserted. Very halloween like if you ask me, but not at all inviting to those who don't live here. Here are some pics of my Cinderella!
My little miss and blogless' youngest daughter- beautiful Cinderella prinesses!
Here are all the trick or treaters. Xian fern is quite the seamstress- she made a bat suit, a ghost costume and she hemmed little miss' Cinderella dress!
The 3 princesses!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Samanthacat said...

Happy Halloween to all the little "Goblins" in your pictures! I was just talking to Mr. C about the N.H. tradition of celebrating Halloween on the 30th, and I recall my Dad telling us that when he was a kid they also celebrated on the 30th..it was call "All hallows eve". I don't think the kids wore costumes, but just put charcoal on their faces and "raised a little hell".