Monday, October 06, 2008

Not so high chairs

Well, today was a great day. The weather cooperated so we got outside for a bit and everyone was in really good moods- even me! We took a long walk down our dirt road and collected leaves. We're going to make a leaf chicken later (thank-you noggin). I cleaned up the house a bit. One project was to get these feeding chairs ready to bring to xianferns tomorrow. The boys have transitioned from their infant carriers to regular car seats. We gave my mil our infant carrier for the upcoming arrival of grandbaby #4, so xianfern gets these since she used the infant carriers to give them lunch, keep them contained, whatever. I didn't know I had 2 matching feeding chairs. My husband has been collecting them from the dump, I mean swap shop, for the last couple of years. It was quite a project and apparently mold stains don't come out, hence the word stain in the description (you'll see what I mean tomorrow xian). Anyway, nothing but the best hand me down, dump finds for my kids.

Here they are fresh from their afternoon nap enjoying some milk- which by the way is formula, but not for much longer- cow's milk here we come!! :)



Can you see their big sister in the background, on the couch? She's become rather fond of standing on her head.

No comments: