Monday, September 08, 2008

We went down to the in-laws this weekend to say to goodbye to my sister in law. My little miss has no idea how much she's going to miss her aunt. She's one of those aunts that you can't wait to tell a story about your day to or show them the report card with all C's because she'll always tell you how proud she is of you. My in-laws (all of them) are the best!

My mother and father in laws threw her a wonderful going away party, so great in fact, we're all secretly hoping that she'll reconsider moving west and let us throw her a welcome home party (though I doubt it- she's got her trip tix, so I think she's pretty sure about going.) Plus, her boyfriend of many years proposed the eve of her party! We got to be a part of the special event, which was so great- I've never been present at any marriage proposal but my own and man, those things are so sweet! Any-hoo, I got a couple pictures of the happy couple holding my little miss while they cut their going away cake! Good luck you guys and come back soon so we can throw you an engagement party, (that welcome home party), a wedding shower, a WEDDING, etc....

And here are 2 of my kiddos in the new wagon that their aunt and uncle got the boys as an early 1st birthday gift.

Here's my little miss painting (but like any girly girl princess, her nails ended up with the most paint on them!)

And my sweet little boys who made everyone at the party think that having twins is a breeze (which having these twins really is!!!)


2 comments:

Rosa, Silvijn & Julius said...

They are so cute! And you dressed them like real US preppy boys. Great, i love it.

Are they starting to stand and walk already?

christhadasister said...

They are crawling and pulling themselves up- walking is not far off!!