Sunday, August 24, 2008

I haven't been to Storyland in a long time. I think the last I went was with a family I was babysitting for and I don't remember liking it very much. Well, since becoming a parent, I've done a lot of things I never thought I'd enjoy and to my surprise taking a 3 year old and 10 month old twins to Mother Goose kingdon was one of those things. Everyone did great and despite the fact that the boys both had head colds, we had a really good time and I'm kind of hoping that we've started an annual family vacation of sorts. At least until this theme park runs its course and the kids refuse to go to a place where Mother Goose is God. Anyway, here are some pics...

My not so little Miss and her dad on the Bambo Chute moments before getting soaked!

Little Miss listening to Humpty Dumpty (who's wearing too much eye make up for a family park if you ask me!)

In front of Cinderella's pumpkin carriage

This stroller was the only "ride" 10 month old babies were allowed on

The boys enjoying breakfast in our hotel room

Thank god for cable tv (but seriously could they get a tivo with a few episopdes of spongebob?)


No comments: