Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Slapped cheek virus

This is what my little Miss has, according to one of the dr's at her pediatrician's office. Her face is bright red- more like a sun burn than a cheek slap, but none the less, she's got this rash and could have it up to 2 weeks. I couldn't get a picture of her rosy cheeks today since the new memory card I got for my camera doesn't work (not a problem, really, I find it pretty easy getting to the store with 3 kids and a full time job), but here's a picture of her taken yesterday after getting cheek slapped (just kidding)...

2 comments:

Mrs. Samanthacat said...

I thought her face looked a little red but I figured she had been outside and got some sun..never heard of slapped cheek virus. Hope she feels better soon!

Anonymous said...

Slapped cheeks is a common name for the Parvo Virus B19. Contagious and common in children).