Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Roll over little man, roll over (and crush that horrible purple dinosaur!)


The littlest of my twins rolled over today (he's the littlest but the oldest- by 2 minutes- which will someday, undoubtedly get him the front seat.) I wasn't there to see it :( as I'm paying other people to raise my children, but the caregivers are kind enough to share their milestones with me (I'm very lucky and grateful to my caregivers and in no way mean to sound like I'm not)...

You can see his big little brother watching in the background- probably thinking, damn it, that should've been me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was surprised to see him do it first too, but just an hour or so later, his brother did it.. the one who has been trying and trying to do it, and then his big brother just does it! Sound familiar?? ;) Except it was you, the little sister "just doing it" after I would try and try..