Monday, April 03, 2006

Blech

Poor little miss. This morning when I was dropping her off at xianferns, she started to cough. As she continued to cough, she came over to me with her arms outstretched to pick her up. Just as I reach down to pick her up, she spits up a little (right onto my sister's carpet), I pick her up and she continues to hurl- huge coagulated chunks of whole milk. It kept coming and coming. I had my hand cupped under her mouth in an attempt to catch it and save my sister's carpet and ran for the kitchen. She finally stops and when all is said and done, we're both covered in puke. I'm 10 minutes from punching into work and I've got chunks clinging to my pants. As soon as she stops puking, she's back to her bubbly, cheerful self. My sister gets her a cracker and she goes about her day with her cousins... Unlike my little miss, I did not have an extra set of clothes in my diaper bag so I had to get some from my sister. She was nice enough to give me some hand me downs she'd just gotten from a good friend of ours, so I'm at work now, not wearing my own clothes and though I've washed my hands 5 times, I can still smell puke..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have a feeling we're going to be smelling the puke here for a while too!! It's only one step closer to wood floors though :)