Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Guess What

I've got the internet back (briefly) and I don't have much to talk about. My mom's still an anorexic in hiding. She told me last week, while hanging out at Raising 2 kids house, that my daughter's legs were slimming down. She's 7 months old and weighs under 16 lbs, what is she slimming down to? Is it more attractive if an infant looks malnourished? I just don't get it.
Gwentyh Paltrow is reportedly having another baby- wonder if she'll have another fruit or perhaps a vegetable this time? Maybe a Squash or an Asparagus...
The mean talker always gets the nastiest people on the phone. She doesn't know what's up with that. Hmmm...
I'm entered to win a safari to Africa ( I was caller # 7 with the correct answer to their trivia question- thanks Ask Jeeves). I wonder if my boss would give me the time off and if raising 2 kids would watch my kid. How many shots in my ass would I need for a trip like that? Yikes.
I have to go to somewhere in MA for 3 days next week for system administration training (the top of the bottom of the barrel) I don't want to go, but I can't get out of it.
What's up with the Avian bird flu? Does anyone else want to kill chickens just because??

2 comments:

Ezili said...

Oh boy! Your mom should see J's baby that we just saw who outweighs your baby and is so much younger---she would have a fit. Little Miss is perfect!

Unknown said...

If you win that trip to Africa, aren't you going to just give me the tickets?? That's usually what you do!