Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Now I'm it...

Thanks Raising 2 kids in NH for tagging me... Let's see if I can remember- I spent a good part of my 20's somewhat inebriated...

10 years ago... I was living with my sister and her boyfriend (or rather her boyfriend lived with my sister and I- I don't know how he survived us).. I was working at home, smoking cigarettes like a chimney and trying to break up with my lame ass boyfriend...

5 years ago... My boyfriend (not the lame ass one I mentioned above) and I had just bought a house together... technically he bought it since my credit couldn't buy me a t-shirt, but I figured if we got married, it'd be 1/2 mine and if we didn't, I still needed to pay rent to live somewhere. I became an aunt to my favorite sister and was there to witness it (still one of the best moments ever)

1 year ago... I was pregnant wondering what the hell I was doing and where I was going to put a kid in my renovated nightmare... not much has changed there...

Yesterday I was boarding a ferry on Long Island headed to New London CT at 6:00 in the morning. I slept most of the way home, then when I got home, I slept some more...

Today I'm back at work after 4 days off and I have a lot of work to do but am not doing any of it.

Tomorrow- more of the same, though I suspect I'll have to get that work done- no more flaking off!!!

5 snacks I enjoy (this is easy) m & m's, french fries, salt n vinegar chips, caramel cremes and I guess I like grapes, too...

5 bands I know the lyrics to... Coldplay, Radiohead, REM, Bob Marley and I'm learning Johnny Cash...

5 things I'd do with $100,000,000... quit my job immediately!! buy all my friends and family their own homes, I'd give some to charity to preserve my karma, I'd do lots of traveling and take all my friends and family with me... I'd also pay for Lance Bass to go to space- think he still wants to go?

5 locations I'd like to run away to... I'd love to see Alaska, New Zealand, some tropical island- I don't care where, just some place the ocean's warm in the middle of February, I've never been to Amsterdam- I hear they have some great cafe's, and finally I've never been to NYC...

5 bad habits I have.... see above- the snacks I enjoy aren't doing much for my waistline, I probably drink too much- at least on the weekends, leaving EVERYTHING to the last minute, finishing people's sentences- mostly my husbands- this drives him nuts- but really, if you knew my husband, you'd want to finish his sentences too so the story would come to a friggin end, and I have got to kick that heroine habit- the track lines are getting out of control...

5 things I like doing... I love napping, watching tv, playing with my baby, hanging with my husband on our front porch drinking beer while the baby sleeps, taking my dogs swimming in the back yard...

5 things I would never wear... anything in style because of my lack of style, a bathing suit- ever again- unless I become anorexic/bulemic, but I guess even then I wouldn't be satisfied enough with my body to put on a suit, FMP (fuck me pumps)- my ankles are too big and yuck! I'm tired of these low-rider pants (when did the world become a size 0? I thought we were all getting fat)

5 shows I like.... I like re-runs of Seinfeld and Fraser, Scrubs, Arrested Development, Starved, In a Fix...

5 movies I like ( I never remember movies that I see, so here are some that I have)
Danny Deck Chair, The Station Agent, Big Fish, Dead Poet's Society, Terms of Endearment (cheesy kleenex sob fest)..

5 Famous people I'd like to meet... Ok, I'd like to meet Oprah, but only to kick her off her friggin high horse, Michael Hutchinson and Curt Cobain, but only to ask them why, Jon Benet- so I could ask her who done it, Monica Lewinsky- how'd she like smoking that big cigar? ewwwww!

5 biggest joys at the moment... despite what I post on my blog- my husband! Also, my daughter, my 2 nephews and the fact that Tom Cruise is looking like an enormous jack ass these days- that just tickles me!

5 favorite toys... ok here's 2- the dolphin diver and midnight black...

um, 5 people to tag... who ever happens to read this- you're it! (lame, I know)...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG! That is so funny! Lance Bass?? Where the hell did you come up with that one??