Sunday, June 14, 2009



Another busy weekend over here. We attended 3 different parties this weekend and by we I mean me and my little miss. The boys stayed home with dad due to the fact that the first party was smack dab in the middle of nap time and the second party was at a place that would have required way too much effort on behalf of these tired parents to watch all 3. Maybe next year we'll take all 3, if the boys don't become socially retarded due to their limited exposure to other people. I feel kind of bad for the segregation but it's hard having twins and even harder bringing them outside the confines of our child proof home. If they clung to my side like xianfern's girls do, that would be a different story but they don't. They hit the ground running and always (always) in a different direction. So for now (and probably until they at least show some signs of name recognition) they are hanging at home. They had some fun this weekend, though, despite their house arrest. The rain didn't stop them from having fun.
My little miss had a lot of fun this weekend (until the 3rd party which was a baby shower- she was the only kid there and told me on multiple occasions that the shower was boring.) She might think twice next time I tell her I'm going to one of those... I had a lovely time, though and it was nice to get together with all the preggo women in my life!

No comments: