Sunday, December 28, 2008

Holiday hangover

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's feeling like they got hit by a mack truck filled with toys that require the jaws of life to open nor do I feel like I'm the only one who's glad it's over. For this year anyway. Next year I'm going to be more prepared. I'm going to start Christmas shopping in July. Or do it all on line, months in advance.

My little miss is getting so big and so smart. I don't think I'll use Santa as a bargaining chip anymore (you know the whole Santa is watching and only brings presents for good little girls) because I think it kind of back fired. After opening her Christmas stocking I told her that Santa must have thought she was a good little girl. She agreed and said "see mom, I was right, you were wrong." Ouch.
Here are some pics from Xmas 2008...



1 comment:

Mrs. Samanthacat said...

I know exactly how you feel and can't wait to take my Christmas decorations down. Even though it was a whirl wind three days, I'm so glad you guys were with us this year.