Saturday, May 24, 2008

7 months old

I can't believe my boys are 7 months old! I say this every month, but it's true. It is going by so fast. In a way I wanted their infancy to go by quickly so we'd get a decent nights sleep or something, but now that we're on the other (easier) side of raising twins, I would like time to slow down a little. It has become a lot of fun caring for these 2 babies. They are so good natured and easy to care for. I only wish I could be with them all the time. This having to work thing is for the birds. Oh well.
Here are my 7 month old boys!



1 comment:

Mrs. Samanthacat said...

Your're boys are absoulutly beautiful and we can't wait to see them and our favorite girl next month! It seems like yesterday that we got the call that you were in labor...time flies..I too wish it would slow down a bit. Haven't talked to Keira since Mother's Day. I guess she's feeling Okay. She had her first sonogram..everything looks good. They don't want to know the sex of the baby, but have started talking about names. Don't quote me but I think she said Nora for a girl and Liam for a boy (but that can change as you well know). I asked her how much maternity leave she could take and she said she was going to leave her job and they might even put their house on the market and move into Louise's house (I guess It's bigger). But anyway, hope you guys have a great weekend...I on the otherhand will be dealing with the holiday weekend B.S. from the public (nothing new). Talk to you soon and give our niece and nephews a big kiss from Aunt D. & Uncle C. !!